has been a busy week. I’ve still not caught up on my blogging (story of my life) and I’m getting so many fabulous submissions through that I’m not sure how to keep on top of everything – maybe a little round up of what has caught my fancy this week will do the trick!
* I have been working on a Belita & Rich’s wedding that was sent to me by Ditte from First Light Wedding Photography and is absolutely gorgeous – should have that up on the blog before the end of the weekend but here is a sneaky peek at the bride looking absolutely stunning in her dress.
* I have been listening to Classic FM ‘ The Wedding Collection’ – you might think a bit wierd to be listening to wedding songs when you’re already married but it includes my favourite ‘Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring’ that we had during the signing of our register (do listen to it if you don’t know it).
I don’t normally blog about music as I know readers like to look at pretty pictures but for me the music at our wedding was one of the most important parts, so if you’re in need of a bit of inspiration in the music department its definitely worth a listen.
* I’ve been planning when to go to the Designer Wedding Show in Battersea as I really enjoyed it last time and there were lots of amazing wedding suppliers exhibiting. It is definitely one of my preferred shows and I am hoping to pop along with a friend that has just got engaged. Last time I was there I discovered twobirds bridesmaid and later chose one of their gorgeous dresses to wear to my best friend’s wedding when I was a bridesmaid in May (thats me on the right)
I also discovered lovely little suppliers like the lovely Paperbird design with their origami wedding stationery that I blogged about previously.
* I heard from Breakthrough Breast Cancer about their wedding list service, where couples can choose to have a wedding list which their guests can donate to rather than giving presents which I think is a lovely idea. We did it for Marie Curie at our wedding as we didn’t need any more pots and pans at the time. For more information check out Breakthrough Breast Cancer or visit them at The National Wedding Show in London next weekend.
* Tonight I am off to celebrate an early Valentines evening with my husband to watch the Kings Speech. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and Happy Valentines Day for Monday X