I have come to the realisation that its going to be a long time before I get the chance to get back on my blogging….with the 2 little girls and working pretty much full time I just don’t have the time anymore Anyway there are lots of other fab wedding blogs out there so I’m sure you won’t be short of inspiration….
So I thought that I should leave you with a link to a couple of my favourite posts incase you’ve found yourself here and wondering what to read.
1) 100 Wedding Table Names – this is by far my most popular post with thousands of readers every month coming for inspiration for names for their wedding table. Also over 70 comments from readers who have suggested ideas or shared with us what they are having/had. That fab photos above was taken by husband and wife duo, Jay and Christina from Elemental Weddings who are some of my favourite photographers and who both supported me a lot when I first started blogging.
2) Vintage Crockery Hire Companies – this is a post listing lots of companies that hire out vintage crockery perfect for anyone wanting a vintage tea party and not know where to go to source everything. Over 50 suppliers now listed so there must be someone near you!
3) Oh and whilst on the subject of vintage you should check out the amazing vintage caravan which has been getting quite a lot of love on LMW
4) For those of you looking for a bit of 1920′s inspiration check out this post here, 1920′s inspired wedding dresses. The beautiful photo below is shot by award winning photographers, Archibald Photography
5) Another very popular post was these vintage handmade favours – very cool….
8) And last of all there are loads and loads of real life weddings shot by some amazing photographers so check those out too.
I hope that you have found inspiration from some of these posts – there are so many fabulous wedding suppliers out there only some of whom I have had the pleasure of featuring on this blog, but there must be many many more that I probably won’t get a chance to review. To all those that have supported me and this blog thank you and HAPPY WEDDINGS xxx