A wedding is one of the happiest times in our lives and thus requires adequate planning and research. Choosing and booking a venue for the wedding and reception is one of the most important steps in making the ceremony a memorable one and this requires a lot of planning and effort. The good news is that there are great wedding venues in Milton Keynes, such as Mercure Milton Keynes Hotel, offering excellent facilities at affordable rates. Here’s a look at some things to keep in mind while choosing luxury hotels in Milton Keynes with free parking & electric car charging points for your reception venue.
Considerations for Choosing Wedding Venues in Milton Keynes
- The Budget: Before you start the search for your wedding venue, fix a budget that will give you a fair idea about the hotels that you should shortlist for your requirements.
- Location of the Venue: The location of the venue is very important, since you may have guests coming via train or air. Several hotels near Bletchley Park or Silverstone race track offer great connectivity to London and other parts of the UK.
- Quality of Room Service: Since your guests are going to spend some time in the hotel, they should be assured of good quality services.
- Good Quality Food: Whether your guests want to have afternoon tea or early breakfast, they should be assured of high quality food at all times. Also, when you choose a menu for your reception, you need to have great choices for a memorable celebration.
- Capacity: A wedding is generally a huge affair with numerous guests. So, while choosing a reception venue, one must check the capacity of people that can be accommodated. Hotels near Milton Keynes Stadium can be a good option.
- Proximity to Tourist Attractions: Guests at the wedding may wish to explore the local attractions in their free time. So, it is better to choose a venue that offers easy access to the famous Silverstone racing track, the Xscape adventure activity zone, the Milton Keynes Stadium or Woburn Safari Park.
- Shopping: Guests at the wedding may also want to shop for souvenirs, so hotels that are close to the Central Shopping zone in Milton Keynes are preferable.
Apart from these considerations, you should go through the reviews of the various hotels in Milton Keynes to get a better idea about the quality of services offered by them. Choosing a hotel near Bletchley Park is a wise decision, since it allows the guests to spend their spare time experiencing the natural beauty of the town and visiting its many attractions.