I’m not sure if you know that I have a little obsession with buttonholes. Yes I have written about it before on LMW (buttonholes fit for a wedding), but I wanted to do an updated post with these photos as they’re really crisp and clear (just like a groom’s buttonhole should be).
BTW all of these gorgeous wedding buttonholes were created by Planet Flowers and photographed by Rankine Photography.
(1) Rose; (2) Eryngium; (3) Phalaenopsis Orchid
(4) Rose + Lily of the Valley + Stephanotis; (5) Rose; (6) Eryngium + White Heather
(7) Cymbidium Orchid; (8) Rose + mixed berries; (9) Lily of the Valley + Heather
(10) Rose + Berry; (11) Calla + Mokara Orchid
(12) Rose + Lily of the Valley; (13) Spray Rose
Gemma @ Planet Flowers – thank you for feeding my obsession with buttonholes (and talking us through all the different flowers involved). I have to say that Planet Flowers are one of my favourite florists and come highly recommended – I know many of the scottish photographers that I feature on LMW work with them regularly and speak very highly of them. Do make sure that you check out their site, Planet Flowers, for more examples of their work.
Which of these do you like? Please share with us what you are planning for your wedding…